The use principle and function characteristics of ammonia nitrogen detector are that many new people do not know the knowledge points. In fact, ammonia nitrogen detection is particularly important in environmental monitoring. Under certain conditions, ammonia nitrogen in water can be converted into nitrite. If drinking for a long time, nitrite in water will combine with protein to form nitrosamine, which is a strong carcinogen and extremely harmful to human health. Therefore, it is necessary to monitor the ammonia nitrogen composition. The appearance of ammonia nitrogen detector facilitates the monitoring of ammonia nitrogen composition. Let's talk about the use principle and drinking function characteristics of ammonia nitrogen detector.
Application principle of ammonia nitrogen detector
Ammonia nitrogen refers to the ammonium existing in the form of free ammonium or ammonium ion. Ammonia nitrogen is a nutrient in water body, which can lead to water eutrophication, is the main oxygen consumption pollutant in water body, and is harmful to fish and some water organisms.
The detection methods of ammonia nitrogen in sewage include Nessler reagent spectrophotometry and salicylic acid hypochlorite spectrophotometry. The most commonly used detection method is Nessler reagent spectrophotometry, which is in accordance with the national standard hj-535-2009 water quality ammonia nitrogen determination Nash reagent spectrophotometry. This method is applicable to the determination of ammonia nitrogen in surface water, groundwater, industrial wastewater and domestic sewage. The commonly used ammonia nitrogen detector in the market is designed according to this national standard.
The main detection principle of the ammonia nitrogen detector is the reaction of the ammonia nitrogen residual Nash reagent in the form of free ammonia or ammonium ion to form a reddish brown complex. The absorbance residual ammonia nitrogen content of the complex is in direct proportion, and the absorbance is measured at the wave length of 420nm.
Functional characteristics of ammonia nitrogen detector
1. Ammonia nitrogen detector adopts holographic blazed grating system, the wavelength can be adjusted automatically, and the detection is more stable and accurate;
2. The spectroscope is 340-1000nm, which can fully meet the needs of scientific research projects;
3. Imported tungsten lamp light source, wide spectrum range, high energy, strong stability, more accurate detection results;
4. It can store 20000 groups of data and realize one key printing function of experimental data;
5. 8-inch color touch screen, guided operation system, user-friendly operation interface, which can be understood when starting;
6. The standard preparation of prefabricated reagent makes the detection process simpler, safer, more efficient and more accurate. Compared with powder reagent, it does not need to purchase concentrated sulfuric acid separately, which reduces the complex configuration process of users and the detection cost.
The above is the use principle and functional characteristics of ammonia nitrogen detector. In environmental monitoring, the appearance of the instrument facilitates us to measure the compounds in some places, so the use of the instrument has become a necessity for environmental monitoring. It is recommended that shenchanghong, a professional instrument, has quality assurance.
Key words of this paper: ammonia nitrogen detector principle, ammonia nitrogen detector features: http://www.szchkj.com/show-13-144.html