Applicable to the measurements of anionic surfactant concentration in domestic water, drinking water, surface water and treated wastewater (transparent water without suspended solids)
|Measurement range:||0.01~1.00mg/L (exceeding the dilution measurement)||Indication error:||≤±5% (F.S)|
|Repeatability:||≤3%||Optical stability:||the instrument absorbance value drifts less than 0.002A within 20min|
|Dimensions:||main unit 266mm × 200mm × 130mm||Weight:||less than 1kg|
|Normal use conditions:|
|Ambient temperature:||5 to 40 ° C||Relative humidity:||≤85%|
|Power supply:||AC (220 ± 22) V; (50 ± 0.5) Hz||No significant vibration and electromagnetic interference, avoid direct sunlight.|
1. Using cold light and monochromatic light as light source, with excellent optical stability and won't be interfered by any kinds of light.
2. Easy to operate and high measurement accuracy.
3. Large screen LCD Chinese display, all settings, calibration, recording operations are all implemented in the same integrated environment.
4. With the technology of V / F conversion, software redundancy and software trap, it has strong anti-interference.
5. 10 working curves and 199 historical records can be saved, users can calibrate curves they need, data will not lose even when power is cut off.
6. The shell of arsenic detector is made of ABS material after mould, which has good corrosion resistance.
|Host 1||1 portable box|
|3 colorimetric tubes||Reagent 1 set|
|1 power cord||1 Certificate|
|1 manual||1 warranty card|