DO-610 Dissolved Oxygen Meter
1. Hand portable design, easy taking, high precision and stable performance.
2. Widely used in drinking water, groundwater, surface water, municipal sewage, industrial sewage, environmental monitoring, colleges and universities, scientific research institutions and other fields water measurements.
The portable dissolved oxygen meter is stable and reliable, easy to operate (can be operated by one hand); suitable for oxygen concentration (mg/L or ppm) and saturation percentage (%) of oxygen in the aqueous solution of various industries and the temperature of the measured medium (T ) Take measurements. Measurement by polarography eliminates the need to replace the oxygen film.
Measuring range: dissolved oxygen (DO): 0.0 ~ 20.0mg / L or: 0 ~ 200%
Temperature (T): 0 to 100 ° C
Measurement accuracy: dissolved oxygen: ±0.2mg/L (isothermal system and calibration system)
Temperature: ±1 °C
Automatic temperature compensation range: 0 ~ 40 ° C
Calibration point: 1 or 2 points
Salinity compensation setting: 0～35g/L
Atmospheric pressure setting: 0.5 to 1.5 atmospheres
Battery type: 9V battery 1 section
Dimensions: 75mm × 140mm × 38mm
Weight: less than 220g
1. Using micro processing technology, easy to operate
2. One or two button auto calibration function
3. Automatic / manual temperature compensation and measurement function
4. Set the salinity coefficient and atmospheric pressure
5. Data lock function
6. Long service life of electrode
7. 99 sets of data can be saved
8. Data will not lose even when power is cut off