(exceeding the dilution measurement)
|0～2000mg/L||0.02 ~ 25mg / L||0.05~100mg/L|
|Indication error:||≤±5 %||≤ ± 3% and the largest of 0.2||≤±5%|
|Optical stability:||the instrument absorbance value drifts less than 0.002A within 20min|
|Anti-chlorine interference:||≤2000mg/L (COD measurement)|
|Dimensions:||main unit 80mm × 230mm × 55mm;Digestion instrument 105mm × 160mm × 90mm|
. The digester is separated from the analyzer, which does not affect the measurement accuracy. The temperature PID automatically controls temperature and timing.
2. Using high-performance, low-power 16-bit single-chip system, the standby time of the instrument can be more than 6 months.
3. Easy and time-saving operation.
4. Using cold light source, equipped with narrow-band filter system,the optical stability is very strong.
5. Data will not lose even when power is cut off.
6. 30 standard curves and 199 measurements can be saved (including residual chlorine value, absorbance value and light transmittance with time label of year, month, day, hour, minute and second).
7. With USB port, which can be connected to computer for records reading or printing.
8. The main engine shell is made of molded ABS material and IP65 design, with good anti-corrosion, waterproof and dustproof performance.
|Host 1||1 digestion instrument|
|1 portable case||30 digestion colorimetric tubes|
|10 Digestion Tubes||1 tube rack|
|Cod reagent 1 set||Ammonia nitrogen reagent 1 set|
|1 set of total nitrogen reagent||1 digestion shield|
|AC / DC converter (220V / 12V)||1 product certificate 1 copy|
|1 operation manual||1 warranty card|